Latin America | Purchasing
Closing date: 2021-11-30 59:59:59
Responsible for all aspects of purchasing direct from vendors at the divisional level for CPL Aromas Colombia.
- To purchase local supplies and consumables requested by different departments on a day to day basis via external vendors
- To purchase raw materials and other materials (drums, boxes and others) determined by the CPL Aromas ERP system daily via external vendors.
- Support CPL Colombia areas in procurement process of goods and services where the expertise and negotiation skills are required.
- To ensure that supplies are purchased at best price, quality and quantity.
- To keep lead times and safety stocks to a minimum, while ensuring there is always sufficient stock for customer orders.
- To ensure that there is always sufficient stock for internal use.
- Ensure orders past due reports where required are analyzed and actioned on a daily basis.
- Solve any purchasing problems should they arise i.e. failure to supply, rejection.
- Attend production meetings to gain information required to ensure production planning is adhered to.
- Maintain the supplier nonconformance system through the quality assurance system reports and follow up.
- Reporting any usual aspect of purchasing to the Purchasing Director.
- Adhere to the quality, environmental, health and safety standards of the company.
- Additional duties as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Bachelor‘s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, International Business and similar careers.
- At least 3 years of experiences on procurement, foreign trade, supply chain management and logistics
- Read & Speak good English – Essential
- Advance excel skills.
- Advance negotiation skills.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with attention to detail, even when under pressure
- Good time management and friendly / helpful attitude
- Experience of working with a ERP system – Advantageous
- Internal and External customer oriented.