France | Sales
Global Fine Fragrance Key Account Manager
Closing date: 2022-09-15 59:59:59
Manage and grow existing key Fine Fragrance clients in France and Internationally, plus work closely with the Global Fine Fragrance team to drive business growth via new business development.
- Manage and develop existing key Fine Fragrance sales accounts via new wins.
- Ability to successfully defend existing business.
- Proactively identify opportunities and build long-term profitable business with new fine fragrance clients.
- The scope of the role will cover Global FF clients based in France, plus target companies and brands across Europe and the Middle East.
- Support the Global Fine Fragrance Sales Director to service key Fine Fragrance clients in Paris.
- Devising and executing strategy plans for key accounts to meet and exceed overall sales growth and performance expectations.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish.
- Build excellent rapport with internal teams across evaluation, perfumery and marketing.
- Develop expert understanding of CPL’s technologies and tailor these to specific client needs.
- Understand the olfactive styles of French and Middle Eastern perfumery and be a trusted partner to brands targeting both markets.
- Liaise with Global Marketing team to maximise and leverage Fine Fragrance PR opportunities.
- Co-build and achieve inspiring team ambitions.
- Achieve annual sales targets.
- Provide fine fragrance sales progress reports.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Strong knowledge of the Fine Fragrance market and a true passion for fragrances.
- Personable, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Confident with a strong initiative.
- Ability to influence and be a thought leader, both internally and externally.
- Proactive with innate ability to identify trends and match to client needs, current or future.
- Open-minded and dynamic to meet evolving business needs.
- A keen eye for new opportunities and strategic desire to approach.
- 10+ years’ experience and proven track record of success in fragrance sales.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven exceptional abilities in process management and working with detail under time pressures.
- Ability to manage and follow up closely on multiple projects, to ensure successful closure.
- Professional written and verbal skills. Fluent in English and French as a minimum.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally when required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.