Spain | IT
IT Infrastructure & Cyber Security Analyst
Closing date: 2023-09-15 59:59:59
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of our IT Infrastructure in CPL Spain/Germany/France (EU) and work with the Global IT Team to ensure smooth day to day functioning of the entire IT infrastructure by ensuring the system is implemented as per Group IT policies, well maintained, optimized to its full potential, and enhanced to the business needs and requirements. Partner with the Group IT, CPL IT Centre of Excellence (CofE) infrastructure team and establish strong working relationship with the teams to deliver daily user support & IT infrastructure projects,
Ensure maintenance of Cyber security tools and provide user training, responsible for securing the CPL EU business location. Monitor computer networks and systems for threats and security breaches, Install, alter, and update security software and firewalls. Prepare reports on security incidents and changing responses.
Together with the Group IT team and third-party service providers, ensure a highly reliable service is provided to the users.
Ensure smooth functioning of manufacturing systems in the factory.
Infrastructure and Network Management:
- Responsible for working together with Senior IT Analyst and managing overall IT infrastructure day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance, and end user satisfaction in CPL EU.
- Jointly responsible for managing infrastructure operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations.
- Ensure system performance and SLAs for CPL EU are met.
- Manage IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands.
- Manage strategic relationships with key IT product and service partners in Brahmeswar EU.
- Provision in close cooperation with third party service provider an IT infrastructure that is suitable for the group to access and use the business applications.
- Networking management/support (data, voice, communications) Analyze and predict trends and develop long range plans designed to maintain cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for designing and troubleshooting the groups EU DC’s and network of IT services to meet the functional objects of the business.
- Ensure monitoring and managing of infrastructure related risks.
- Maintaining & monitoring CPL EU datacenter (servers, switches, routers, ups, etc.) , CCTV, Access control and servers related to alarm system.
Active Directory and Office 365 Management:
- Active Directory management for CPL EU (creating accounts, maintain RBAC access rights, AD management)
- Office 365 Exchange management for Dubai users (Create email accounts, and assign correct distributions groups)
End User Support and Cybersecurity:
User support for end user computing devices IT systems (MS Office, Printers, applications, telephony, etc.)
Responsible for maintaining the manufacturing System with tasks that evolve out of improvement projects or as part of the daily routine like configuration changes for printers, weighing scales, Fricke and ADS systems.
Responsible for ensuring Cyber safe EU factory, offices and user behavior, without any breaches. Implement Cyber tools recommended by Group IT, provide user training where required and provide L1 support for Cyber Security incidents.
IT Strategy Planning and D365 implementation:
- Participate in IT strategy planning activities and provide monthly/quarterly reports.
- Support D365 implementation and coordinate with IT partners for timely issue resolution of D365 issues.
- Travel to other Divisions if required.
- At least 5 years of hands-on IT experience for desktop & infrastructure support.
- IT Degree or certification preferred.
- Excellent understanding of Cybersecurity and hands-on experience of implementing, supporting, and managing Cyber security tools.
- Experience in areas such as network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration
- Strong stake holder management and people management skills
- Understanding of ITIL practices
- Ability to manage internal and external projects from inception to completion.
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business acumen with analytical and problem-solving Skills
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- Ability to work pro-actively, virtually, and face-to-face in a group setting.