United Kingdom | Marketing
Product Manager - FTC
Closing date: 2023-01-31 59:59:59
Product Manager, 12 month FTC Maternity cover
An exciting opportunity has become available for a suitable candidate to join the UK Marketing Team, based in Bishops Stortford – Innovation House. Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, the Product Manager will fullfil the duties set out in the job description for a 12-month period to cover maternity leave.
The Product Manager will use their knowledge of our product portfolio across various categories and their knowledge of the UK Fragrances Market to enable clients and internal teams with creative new commercial ideas for achieving the UK Sales Division strategic objectives.
- Provides marketing support for the strategic objectives of UK Division
- Supports commercialisation of new innovations and products to drive profitable growth
- Share regular updates on new trends and opportunities with account managers, perfumers and evaluation department.
- Strengthen and leverage CPL Brand Image
- Develops great market insight across various categories to support commercial targets
- Provides marketing support and insight to allocated category team.
- Build and develop a clear understanding of the regions key markets by doing category reviews, integrating data, conducting gap analysis, identifying trends.
- Use insights to inspire ways of maintaining a competitive advantage in the market
- Use up to date knowledge and understanding market trends to inspire teams (Sales, Marketing, Evaluation, Perfumery) with new creative ideas
- Keeping up to date on the latest market innovations and updating the CPL team on any relevant and interesting product developments
- Support Marketing Manager, R&D team and Innovation Project Management to deliver customer presentations on new technologies to target customers
- Visit Clients to present CPL’s market finding in relation to the Client’s brief and pro-active briefs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Perfumery; Evaluation; R&D; Sales), throughout the process to ensure timelines and client expectation will be met
- Translate cross category market trends and consumer lifestyle into relevant product and brand concepts
- Provide inspiration and innovative thinking to develop relevant concepts/insights and support new winning fragrance creations
- Develop excellent presentations to inspire both internal and external customers in the region
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of the UK market
- Able to think creatively as well as commercially on behalf of our customers
- Proven exceptional abilities in process management and working with detail
- Professional highly developed ability in written and verbal skills
- Technical capability using Microsoft; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Creative aptitude with experience in product marketing
- Ability to inspire and promote creative ideas working cross-functionally
- Passion for fragrances
WHY JOIN US?
As a privately-owned business, we pride ourselves on treating all our employees as part of the CPL Aromas family.
You might be creating the world’s newest fragrances or taking us to new and exciting markets… whatever role you have at CPL, you’ll be on a journey with us to become an employer of choice.
LET'S CONNECT | JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re committed to hiring the right person for the right role, and provide career progression opportunities for the right internal talent
Our team are united by a passion for the world of fragrance.