United Kingdom | Performance
Product Performance Development Manager
Closing date: 2022-11-30 59:59:59
Based at our creative centre in Bishops Stortford, an opportunity is available for a PPD Manager. Reporting to the UK Development Director, the main purpose of this role includes managing the PPD team and coordinating proactive and reactive fragrance projects and allocation whilst ensuring the UK library and collections via the category teams. In addition, the successful candidate would provide technical support to the division and partner with the global R&D teams.
- Manage the library collections for the In-House & smaller/new accounts via the category teams.
- Ensuring internal protocols are relevant, and fragrances on libraries have passed both performance and stability testing.
- Develop and maintain robust collections for each category with the support of the category team.
- Track the success of library fragrance and update and remove where appropriate.
- Responsible for presenting technical concepts to our customers when requested.
- Coordinate the Product Performance workload for both reactive and proactive testing.
- Guarantee that the testing conducted will have a commercial objective and it will enrich CPL’s know-how.
Provide Essential link between R&D and the UK division.
- UKS link to the Group R & D Manager
- Facilitate technical support to all the categories and the proactive projects. (Personal Care, Home, Household, and fabric care.)
- Participate in the R&D monthly meetings.
- Provide technical support to key account managers, evaluators, and other relevant staff.
- To coordinate the Innovation funnel projects and communicate when ready across the categories.
- Relevant fragrance technical background essential, education in science, ideally chemistry or chemistry related
- 5+ years relevant experience in a relevant industry,
- Experience managing a small team
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders across the organisation to develop and implement strategies
- High-level written and communication skills Computer literate and skilled in using Office 365 with excellent ability using spreadsheets and calculations software