United Kingdom | Production
Closing date: 2023-04-30 59:59:59
Based at our manufacturing site in Brixworth Northampton, an opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the production planner will ensure, and demonstrate, efficiency in forward planning the production of orders to meet internal/external customer services expectations with excellence and environmental safety.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out according with the production plan.
- Ensuring all productivity and efficiencies are met.
- Monitoring raw materials, bases and solutions, ensuring the correct levels are maintained.
- Reviewing our Customer stock holding / Finished product stock.
- Retaining a culture of teamwork through involvement and development of team members.
- Supporting our colleagues with optimizing AX, to maximize its key functions.
- Managing samples to and from IH, domestic direct customer deliveries
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in FMCG doing a similar role
- Experience in the fragrance industry with excellent product knowledge would be a great advantage
Skills and Knowledge
- Superior attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving skills to ensure production plans are successfully achieved on time
- Understanding of the supply chain process
- Computer literate and skilled in using Office 365 with a reliable knowledge and experience working on AX
- Well-developed ability in planning and organising
- Fast development building knowledge and experience of the products we work with
- Have good people engagement ability
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience when required to provide innovative solutions to complex problems
Must display and demonstrate attitudes in line with the Company Values
This job is not a Skills Shortage Occupation in the UK and does not qualify for a Visa Sponsorship.
All Applicants must therefore already hold a document that allows the Right to Work in the UK
You can check this through this link: https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work