India | Analytical
Closing date: 2022-08-06 59:59:59
The GCMS Analyst will prepare and analyse fragrance samples using standard analytical techniques.
- The fragrance analysis, interpretation and quantification using GC – MS graphs
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of new fragrance ingredients & components within the perfume industry
- Ability to recognize problems and propose corrective action arising in GC graphs
- Masters in Analytical/Organic Chemistry or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of work experience and hands on experience handling GCMS instrument.
- Working knowledge of scientific software used for searching aromatic compounds
- Knowledge of essential Oils and natural and synthetic ingredients used in perfumery
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn