Spain | QC
Closing date: 2022-02-15 59:59:59
Supporting Production, the QC Technician will be responsible for ensuring all incoming and outgoing raw materials and fragrance batches which will undergo the relevant quality control tests, in order to determine differences in quality, and where necessary, investigate and record non-conformances, as well as to rework raw materials according to specification as and when required.
- Release raw materials, fragrance batches and laboratory batches after testing to specifications
- Assist production with any queries relating to raw material or production batches
- Proactive retesting of all batches and materials due
- Problem solving and issue of clear rework instructions
- Accurately reading and entering all data onto QC SYSTEM with due regard for specification
- Record all non-conformances, reworking sand blending where possible
- Obtain specifications from suppliers for raw materials and enter onto database
- Keep QC SYSTEM updated and clean
- Release and maintenance of materials and batches in Dynamics AX
- Liaise with Customer services in the event of delays to batches
- Keep workspace clean and tidy
- Excellent sense of smell and pass the Company smelling assessment test with a pass mark of >16
- Education in chemical/pharmaceutical lab analysis.
- Previous experience in fragrance analysis – Advantageous.
- Excellent eye for detail
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, in a team and as an individual
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to accurately record all data
- Good time Management, flexibility required to cover shifts
- Good communication ability at all levels