Latin America | Marketing
Closing date: 2023-04-28 59:59:59
CPL Colombia is looking for a Marketing Coordinator responsible to create CPL Marketing contents and Marketing support to Sales Team. We expect from this role to have a specific focus on the Latam Market, monitoring trends, launches and brands market share across all categories. This role will be key in answering the need of our strategic customers. The role is responsible to manage CPL Latam communication through media and social media.
- To clearly understand the customer’s marketing projects raised by the division’s sales team.
- To make the needed Marketing presentations for each project, including all market data and creativity requested.
- To support the sales team, if requested, in projects presentations to customers.
- To use CPL MKT tools to monitor targeted markets across all categories.
- To do store checks monitoring new products in the targeted markets across all categories.
- To follow up CPL global Marketing activity, selecting and adapting the presentations that could be useful to the local customers.
- Follow up of the company´s product inventory.
- To develop the olfactive triangles of the fragrances when is required.
- To clearly understand CPL Group branding rules and policies, implementing them in CPL Latam facilities and in all events and exhibitions.
- To create digital contents for CPL Group accounts and stakeholders.
- Support all internal and external events of the company where the brand is displayed.
- Adhere to quality, health, safety and environmental policies and procedures of the company.
- Any additional duties as directed by the line manager.
- Marketing Studies / Administrative Careers / Designer
- High English level
- Excellent PowerPoint management and presentation skills
- 3 years of experience in Marketing in Fragrance / or Cosmetic industries / or Household industries
- Communication skills internally and with customers
- Strong analytical skills
- Motivated and inspired by perfumery world
- Desirable: Management of design programs / Marketing Digital Knowledge
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for this role by submitting an updated CV to email@example.com. Applications Close on December 12, 2022.