India | Job Vacancy
Officer Manager - India
Closing date: 2023-09-15 59:59:59
We are seeking an experienced Office Manager to oversee all office operations and administrative support functions to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
The role will include procurement, facilities maintenance, licenses, insurance-related matters, and vendor management. The responsibilities will include coordinating with internal and external parties to provide general administrative support, handling the procurement of office services, equipment, and supplies, and maintaining the Health and Safety System.
- Contact person for all facility related issues / concerns / repairs for follow up and action.
- Arrange for regular maintenance of equipment and internal systems. Check rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs and ensure minor malfunctions in office equipment are fixed.
- Communicate and liaise directly with departments to coordinate maintenance and repairs.
- Renewal of annual maintenance contracts and action service reports including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, fire system, ventilators,
- Ensure timely completion of preventive maintenance programs.
- Available to be assigned on-call after business hours and respond to emergency situations as necessary.
- Ensure that consumables and sundry purchases are ordered and delivered on time. Generate and maintain the purchase orders and vendor contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers on invoice discrepancies and non-conformances.
- Conduct market research and compare costs and benefits when evaluating new vendors
- Keep track of regular and ad-hoc facility expenses.
Health & Safety
- Ensure a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Act as a key person to implement and maintain the global quality of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) procedure and protocols.
- Responsible for handling all matters related to health & safety aspects and enforcing the Company’s safety policies on site.
- Maintain staff attendance record.
- Operate and manage waste management processes and contracts.
- Manage contracted housekeeping staff.
- Handle dispatch of customer samples.
- Other tasks as directed by the General Manager
- Degree in related discipline
- Excellent English communication skills – Essential
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role - Essential
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations, purchasing, vendor negotiations experience – Essential
- The ability to use Microsoft Office – Essential
- Understanding of safety regulations in office – advantageous
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies
- A friendly / helpful attitude and good time management
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with attention to detail, even when under pressure
- Must be able to function well in a high-intensity, constant changing environment.